BPI provides a wide range of meaningful adult activities tailored to meet the variety of special needs, interests and abilities of the people participating in the program.
Every day is a different mix of opportunities for socializing, mentally stimulating games, reminiscence opportunities, discussions, craft and art work, physical activities, intergenerational experiences, healthcare, therapy assistance and personal care as well as shopping trips, tours and BPI adventures.
Individuals can actively join an event, choose to enjoy watching others or do their own thing. There are opportunities for large and small group activities as well as one to one interactions. There is always something happening at BPI!
BPI’s monthly Calendar of Events is only a small portion of the activities we provide daily.
Here is an inside look of just one
day at BPI:
- Morning Coffee Club (coffee, tea, juice and conversation)
- Dear Abby Discussion (we can solve anything)
- BPI Bakers (healthy snacks and tempting treats)
- Trivia Basketball
- Men's Club
- Wheel of Fortune (BPI’s version with our own Vanna White)
- Stretch for Health
- News at Noon
- Guided Relaxation (healthy recharging)
- World Updates & Current Events Discussion
- Personal Shopping Trip (Department or other Specialty Stores)
- Price is Right (we have our own BPI Beauties)
- Healthy Snack provided by the BPI Bakers
- Bowling at the Bennington Lanes (or other community trips)
- Life stories (life-sharing insights and discussions)
- Coffee Club
- 1 to 1 programs
As you can see there is a lot going on at BPI during the day. There are always special events and fun times. We encourage people to be as active as possible, respecting everyone’s different interests and energy levels. We always welcome suggestions for activities and adventures. View a copy of our monthly calendar.